Powered by Blogger.

Some Good News...

Friday, November 21, 2008

...some not so good news.

For those of you who remember my reader participation post a couple of weeks ago, I ended up with a few different items to review from two people.

Well, today, my package arrived in the mail from Victoria's Secret, so I will be reviewing the Jacquard Startlet Panty and Startlet Garter Panty soon. Probably the beginning of next week.

Unfortunately, I have yet to receive my confirmation email from St. Tropez Leisure for the sheer heart knickers. It's been almost a week, so I may be calling them Monday morning to see what's going on.

At any rate, since I only had two people post links, I've decided to show my gratitude by sending them both $25 e-certificates to Babygirl Boutique, rather than draw a name out of two names in a hat. Those will be in the email for you next week as well. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment