Powered by Blogger.

withdrawals

Thursday, November 6, 2008



So I don't think I've mentioned this yet, but I have made a vow, a promise to myself to remain pure from SHOPPING until Christmas. I made this decision about 2 weeks ago and I have to admit, it's becoming slightly painful. I need to save money. Desperately. But there are so many lovely things out there that are practically calling out to me, "Molly! Please buy me. I NEED you to buy me! We will have a great time together; think of all the amazing things we could do!" 

I am quite proud of myself, to be honest. And Lolita is proud of me as well, which makes me very happy :)


In an alternate life, I am buying all of these things for myself. I am wearing them. And being happy in their loveliness. We are keeping each other great company. And the rest of the world wants to be us.








shoes- victoriassecret.com
 necklace- F21
shorts & tops- urbanoutfitters.com


Smile for me, baby.
-Molly Shameless

No comments:

Post a Comment