Powered by Blogger.

such great heights

Saturday, November 15, 2008












I love heels "to the extend that it's absurd," as Ben Gibbard would say. And although I may not be able to buy any right now, it still brings me joy to see all the wonderful styles, colors, and elevations these marvelous shoes are coming out in. I came across this batch in my usual slew of websites the last night.

The first pair were brought to my attention by the lovely and fashionable Paige. They also come in black, but I'm way digging the olive. And the chunky heel.

I love the peep toe on the second one. Totally defeats the functional purpose of a boot, but since when does that matter? Ha.

The third are deliciously gaudy looking with all the gold hardware. I love how the buckles are sort of randomly placed.

I have been wanting a brightly colored pair of heels for a while, and these orange ones are way fun. The 5 inch heel certainly adds to their appeal.

Ahh and finally, number 5. Isn't she lovely? Isn't she wonderful? About a year ago, Mary-Kate wore these and I nearly died:



I am just wishing they came in white like MK's...


heels from Patricia Field, F21, & gojane.com


Smile for me, baby.
-Molly Shameless

No comments:

Post a Comment