Powered by Blogger.

Another Public Plea

Monday, November 17, 2008

A week or so ago I had a post about how involving MaxMara tights. I had bought them a while back and hadn't tried them right away. By the time I had, I couldn't find them anywhere, which was upsetting because I like them so much.

Well, the same thing has happened again. During a sale at the Wolford store a few months ago, I was buying several pairs of stockings and tights at a time. One of my purchases was a pair of Giorgio Armani stay ups. For some reason, I didn't wear them until today.

First of all, if you ever get a chance to purchase stockings by Girorgio Armani, do so. You will not be dissapointed. Sadly, I can't find anymore anywhere. Does anyone know where I might be able to?

My friend at Wolford told me they aren't carrying any of the Giorgio Armani line this season. In fact, she isn't sure if Armani still even makes stockings. It would definitely be upsetting if they had stopped making them all together. Hopefully that is not the case, though. I'm hoping I can find some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment