Powered by Blogger.

Has Everyone Started Their Holiday Shopping?

Thursday, November 13, 2008


If you haven't...or you still can't decide what to get me (you didn't forget me did you ;)), just know that I've spent most the afternoon gawking at the Eres website. Eres is home to some of the world's finest lingerie. Some of it is really quite amazing, actually. So really, feel free to get me anything from there. But if you really can't decide...well, I'm not above dropping a few hints.

The Reverence Edesse Bustier is to die for. Seriously, just look at it. It is made completely of Calais lace. The body is kind of a net appearance...but just look at the cups. What incredible detail. It is a 80/20 blend of polyamide and spandex. It is absolutely gorgeous. Yours...er...mine for only $550. Just one thing. If you get it, please don't forget the matching thong. At $150 it's nowhere near as expensive.

Rounding out this line is a bra, boyshort, and chemise. All equally gorgeous.

Lace not your thing? No worries. We can find something. How about the Le Tulle collection? "Seductive every day wear" according to the website. I suppose they're probably right, because if I owned any of this line, I would want to wear it every day.

Lets just first start with the bodysuit. I've been talking a lot about bodysuits lately, and the Le Tulle Cadence Bodysuit would make a lovely chapter 4 of my ongoing saga, wouldn't it?

The bodysuit is completely sheer. It has underwire cups. The back comes down into a sexy g-string that includes a snap closure at the bottom. It is 80% nylon and 20% spandex. I am 100% in love with it. At $280 it certainly isn't inexpensive, but it's comparable with some of the other bodysuits I've been looking at lately too.

Of course, there's always just the bra. It's made of the same material, and completely sheer like the bodysuit. It comes in six different colors. All of them very sheer, leaving so very little to the imagination. Yes, the bra would be just fine. I can see myself finishing it off with the Une Bambin Bikini or even the Promesse Thong.

Or maybe Christmas is about satin. It is, after all, the holiday that celebrates all things shiny. Maybe it would be appropriate, therefore, to celebrate it in the Satin de Soie Exuberante Bustier. It's all lovely satin with some well-placed lace trim throughout. It's 80% silk and 20% spandex. How lovely would this feel? I tingle at the thought. It even comes with garter straps. You absolutely have to finish this look off with the perfect pair of stockings, don't you? Okay, so it's $760. But it's silk. And this is the season of giving....giving silk.

Otherwise I can settle for the Satin de Soie Full Cup Bra for $410. I can pair it with the the Satin de Soie Secrete Bikini for $215. I can do that and still have a Merry Christmas I'm sure.

Really. As you can see I'm easy to shop for. I've laid out plenty of options. I would never try to be picky. Just remember, tis better to give than receive. But just don't forget...there are only 42 shopping days left...

No comments:

Post a Comment