Powered by Blogger.

Falke Net Tights

Wednesday, November 26, 2008


I have come to the conclusion that I should probably be buying more Falke products. I gave these net tights a go today, and I like them a lot.

They are the most delicate net tights I've ever worn. The net is pretty tightly knit together, leaving only the smallest holes. From a distance, these probably look more like sheer tights than net tights. They feel more like sheer tights too. But as you get close enough, you can see the small net pattern. I think these are very sexy with the required amount of elegance.

They feel absolutely delicious on. The net pattern goes uninterrupted up to the logo waistband, which is probably about an inch wide. They are 75% polyamide and 25% elastane. They come in 5 different sizes, so you'd think that it would be pretty easy to find a size that fits perfectly. Interestingly though, if you look at the size chart, I should not be a medium, but that's what I bought because, typically, I'm always a medium. As I suspected, the medium fit me perfectly. Therefore, I would suggest these probably run a bit bigger than the size chart would indicate. Keep that in mind if you're thinking of giving them a try. They also come in 4 different colors, black and then 4 shades of tan/brown. I got them in cocoon, which actually does a decent job blending in with my skin tone.

If you are thinking of giving them a try, you can get them here for a pretty reasonable $20.50. I think they're well worth it for that price. In terms of quality, they're like Wolford lite. So getting them at close to half of what Wolford would charge is worth it, in my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment