Powered by Blogger.

Wow...Just...Wow

Wednesday, November 12, 2008



My first purchase from Kiss Me Deadly included the Van Doren Mesh Pin Up Knickers. At this point I've ordered pin up style knickers from a few different retailers. I have yet to be disappointed, but I also hadn't seen a huge difference in feel in quality among them.

I think the look of the mesh is incredibly sexy and seductive. For the most part I've been surprised by the feel because, while a lot of lacy-style panties can grow uncomfortable for me over the course of a day, the mesh ones aren't anywhere near as bad. The fact that I love the look and coverage they provide encouraged me to buy quite a few of these types of panties.

The Van Doren Mesh is in a whole other league, though. This is the softest smoothest mesh material I have ever come in contact with. I'm not even exaggerating. It looks like mesh, but it feels like silk or satin. The combination of how these knickers look and feel cannot be beaten. If you buy one pair of pin up knickers, please make sure it's these.

You can get them, along with a lot of other great stuff, at Pandora's Choice for the very reasonable price of £10.75. Seriously get them. I never steer you wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment