Powered by Blogger.

In My Full-Fashioned Glory

Monday, November 10, 2008


I finally got a chance to wear my full fashioned stockings that I purchased from Alexis 4 You a while back. They are, without a doubt, the nicest vintage stockings I own. I have been building up quite a collection of vintage style stockings over the last few months, but this is only the second pair of full fashioned that I have purchased over that period of time. The other, which I reviewed a while back, were the Premier Euro Heel Stockings from Secrets in Lace.

The Secrets in Lace stockings were nice, but these are a bit nicer, I thought. They are, of course, 100% nylon, and 15 denier. They are ultra sheer with a Cuban Heel and a reinforced foot. Very pin-up model like. They also came with a key hole at the welt where I could attach one of my garter straps on each leg. I was happy to wear them around all day, and I couldn't get over the way they look and feel. I will most likely be shopping Alexis 4 You in the future. It's always nice when I find vintage "Tall Girl" stockings, as I prefer the kind that come up a bit higher on my thigh.

If you are at all interested you can get them from the Alexis 4 You website, where you can also browse quite a collection of other vintage stockings at the same time. I know that's what I'm doing. And I'll tell you, I got my eye on the Manhattan Heel stockings right now...

No comments:

Post a Comment