Powered by Blogger.

Super x High Snobiety

Friday, November 28, 2008


So my little brother just told me about a sweet new collaboration that Super Sunglasses is doing with street fashion blog High Snobiety. I hadn't heard of the blog until I heard about the sunglasses but it's got some pretty great stuff, think bright sneakers and hoodies.

 I have a pair of the classic white Supers which I wear just about every day and I think it's about time I got a new pair. These just might be the ones I spring for seeing as I'm absolutely in love with the super thick frames and like the other Super styles they look extremely wearable and are fairly affordable. I would love the glasses version, but I'm thinking I'd get more use out of the sunnies. Now I just have to get someone to hop over to Fred Segal and pick me up a pair since, sadly, I am now at the airport on my way back to school.
 
Break was lovely but way too short. Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Smile for me, baby.
-Lo

No comments:

Post a Comment