Powered by Blogger.

Reader Reveiw #1 -- The Starlet Garter Panty (Cont'd)

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

After reading a comment by Trish, who had told me to review the Starlet Garter Panty, I thought I should make a quick point of clarification, because I think she raised a really good question.

Any product that I review I wear for pretty much the entire day, either to the office, or out and around if it's a day off. The only exception would be something that completely didn't work, for whatever reason, and I had to take it off. That's only happened once or twice, I believe, and I make sure to note that on my posting.

Specifically, in the case of the garter panty, I definitely gave it a good day's wear. From about 7:30AM when I got dressed in the morning, until about 8PM when I came in from school, I had the garter panty and stockings on. I spent most of the day in the office or in school or traveling to and from. That said, I think I got a pretty good idea about how the panty feels working, walking around, driving around, etc. Again, since I was out of my house for over 12 hours, I'm pretty confident that it's very functional all day long. Everything stayed in place, I never needed to fix or adjust during the course of that time.

My posts get time-stamped pacific time, even though I'm on the east coast. So I really made around 1:40pm. I couldn't do it any later in the day, due to time constraints, but I'm always sure to make any edits should I change the way I feel about something after the post. In my opinion, I'd rather post early about something while I'm still wearing it, than post the next day and maybe forget a detail or two because of it. In this specific case, I still agree 100% with everything I wrote yesterday.

So, okay, maybe this wasn't that quick of a post. But hopefully this helps to clarify was goes into a review that I write. I definitely always try to write it knowing that there are people who may or may not purchase something based on how I express my likes and dislikes about it in my review.

Anyway, thanks Trish, it was probably good that I made this post to give any readers I have insight into how I review something :-).

No comments:

Post a Comment