Powered by Blogger.

Reader Review #1a -- "Glam it Up" Stockings

Monday, November 24, 2008


So, okay, no one told me to buy these stockings. But, hey, if you're buying a garter panty, don't you need some new stockings to go with them (even if, maaaaybe, you have a pair or two lying around the house already)?

I figured, as long as I'm wearing them, I might as well throw a quick mini-review out there for you the reader...free of charge. Yes, this is what I do.

At any rate, as stockings go, these are quite nice. They're not the vintage kind that I spend half the work day drooling over, but they're a good everyday stocking, for literally a fraction of the price that Wolford charges. Not to say these are like Wolford's. They're not quite as nice, but for $8.50, you can't complain.

I got mine in black (okay, and maybe another color or two, but today is black) and they come in three sizes. They claim they can fit you if you are up to 6 feet tall, but that might be a bit too tall. I'm a good two inches under 6 feet and these barely make it past my mid thigh. If you've got especially long legs, and you like your stockings to come high, you might want to look elsewhere.

They are a blend of 86% nylon and 14% elastane. I can't find the denier count, unfortunately, so that's anyone's guess. But they are pretty sheer and sheer all the way to the toe, so if you like stockings even with open toe shoes, these are certainly an option. If you're interested, you can click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment