Powered by Blogger.

Chapter 4 - Finally a New Bodysuit

Friday, November 14, 2008


I know. It probably looked like I was going to just stare at these things online and never actually make a purchase. But there were a lot of very nice options out there, and I wanted to give them all a good look before I came upon a decison. Was there a chance that I had built this purchase up in my own mind so much that I'd be dissapointed when I finally chose one? Well, you're about to find out.

The fact is, I probably made up my mind the second I saw this particular bodysuit. While I had seen others that I liked, this one made me drool. It was witout a doubt the nicest bodysuit I had ever seen. It was quite possibly the prettiest piece of lingerie that I had ever seen. I knew I was going to end up buying it. I knew I had to have it.

So it was a bit dissapointing, when I checked in with my local La Perla store and they told me they were out of stock in my size. But they offered to get one in my size from their Rodeo store in California and send it to me. I blurted out "yes" without even really stopping to consider it. So I kept checking out other bodysuits, while I waited, somewhat impatiently, for it to arrive. It finally arrived yesterday. I could hardly wait to wear it.

In terms of the specifics of this particular bodysuit, you can check out my earlier blog post about it. It is the "Loving" bodysuit. I bought it in white, like the picture. I've been wearing it around all day. In the time that has passed, my impression of it has changed from my initial impression.

I put it on this morning while I was getting dressed. It fit the legnth of my torso, which had been a small concern of mine. As I got dressed over it, I realized that the cups are quite a bit bulkier than they had appeared in the picture. To make it not completely obvious that I had some bra-like garment on under my shirt, I had to layer a bit in some looser clothing.

As I drove to work, I wondered to myself if this was really going to work. First of all, I realize that most of the undergarments I wear are made with no (or at least very little) consideration for the...er...male anatomy, let's say. While there are plenty of panties and/or thongs that fit comfortably, there are some that will just never work, no matter how hard the wearer tries. This was certainly becoming a concern of mine. I was worried that this was going fall into the category of things that just don't work. As I drove in this morning, I was quite uncomfortable. While the masochist in me somewhat enjoyed the lack of comfort, I thought for sure that I was going to spend a good part of the day squirming in my chair or ducking into the restroom to adjust.

Then something strange happend. By the time I got in this morning at sat at my desk, it had all gone away. I had forgotten all about the lack of comfort. It was like the bodysuit conformed to me. I haven't felt the least bit uncomfortable. I haven't had to adjust a single time today. In fact...I feel great.

The suit fits snuggly enough to never let me forget that I'm wearing it but I like that aspect of it. I like the feel of the material. It is very sensual. It feels like my favorite pair of La Perla panties, only it covers my entire body. The sheer material and the differing tones of the suit look great on my body. It is not the least bit uncomfortable. It feels very very good.

I love, love, LOVE this bodysuit. It is beutiful to look at and has given me the most sensuous feeling. I'm quite glad that I ended up forking over the money for this. I was money well spent. It may very well end up being my favorite piece of lingerie.

No comments:

Post a Comment