Powered by Blogger.

So the Latest in the...

Thursday, November 20, 2008


...don't skimp on panties philosophy is the big sale laperlausa.com is having. Currently my vast collection of La Perla includes one panty and one bodysuit. But I love both of them. I also love the fact that La Perla is synonymous with luxury. I especially love that, when I'm wearing La Perla, I know that I'm walking around with nicer panties than most of the females I come in contact with over the course of that day.

So I venture over to their website from time to time. Today, I noticed that they're having quite the sale going on. So this would be a great opportunity to move my panty collection more towards quality as opposed to quantity.

So which panties have caught my eye? I'm glad you asked!

The first, simply entitled "Glamour Brief", has some floral lace embroidery on the sides. It has a full back which is quite transparent. It comes in beige with some blue detail. Very pretty. It is 55% nylon, 20% polyester, 15% cotton, and 10% lycra. It was originally $104 but it can now be mine for the much more reasonable $62.40.

Another option is the Scent of Rose brief. The front is entirely a floral lace design. The back is stretch tulle. It comes in black, beige, and white and is 45% polyester, 40% nylon, 10% lycra, and 5% silk. It is marked down to $88.80 from $140.

Finally, I could always go with the Glamour brief in lilac. It is lovely stretch lace with floral inserts. There is small daisy lace edging on the back which is otherwise stretch tulle. It is 70% nylon, 15% spandex, and 15% cotton. It once was $133 but it is now $79.80.

There are those and more options available at the La Perla website right now. If you're a fan of La Perla, now is the time to buy in. I just may need some help deciding which one(s) to buy!

No comments:

Post a Comment