Powered by Blogger.

raindrops

Tuesday, November 4, 2008







It was cold today. Crisp and rainy and chilly and perfect. I woke up at about 6:50 to the beautiful sound of rain hitting the ground and, though I didn't have to wake until 8, I sprung out of bed to enjoy the morning (strange I know, sleeping is fabulous). I have been dying to wear this bomber coat and today was the day. It made me a very happy lady. 

During my major room cleaning, I became reacquainted with these mary jane wedges I purchased from an Aldo in San Diego a few years back. Definitely made me a happy camper. I can't believe I haven't been missing these terribly. 

Fur coat- handmedown
Dress- AA
Tights- Betsey Johnson
Wedges- Aldo

And just an update on the make-up I bought a while back (for those who even read/cared about that post), I loved it all besides the mascara and would definitely recommend each item (again, besides the mascara, which I found to clump easily and make my lashes especially stiff and hard).

Smile for me, baby.
-Molly Shameless

No comments:

Post a Comment