Powered by Blogger.

Reader Participation?

Thursday, November 6, 2008


I'm looking for something new to try, and I feel like I'm constantly on the same websites, buying the same types of things. One of my favorite things to do on this blog is buy something new, try it on, wear it around for the day, and give some sort of review on it. But I probably get a bit redundant from time to time (Wolford tights come to mind).

So I'm humbly beseech any and all readers of this blog for your assistance. I'm looking for panties. Pick a name brand, style, and color, and I will buy it and provide a review through this blog, from my somewhat unique perspective. I'm not really sure right now if I'll pick one or if I'll try them all, but I will see how this works out the first time around. I like the thought of any reader I have taking control of this blog and taking control of my panty drawer (even if for only one day). Leave a comment of what you want me to get on this post and a week from today (November 13) I'll take whatever posts I have and start ordering.

What's in it for you? Well, if you post, and include your email address (or I have some way to find it) I will randomly select one respondent and send them a $25 e-certificate to the Babygirl Boutique. So go ahead and find a nice pair of panties. It can be anything you want. If you like my reviews of the pinup panties, go for those. If you laugh at the thought of me squirming around in a g-string all day, find one you like. If you've been checking out the new Victoria's Secret line and you like something there, that's fine too. Let's have fun with this.

If this works out as well as I hope, I'll try it again down the line with stockings, bras, and any and all types of lingerie. Hopefully I get some fun new additions to my collection and you get a review of the item from my perspective, as well as the opportunity to buy a little something of your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment