Powered by Blogger.

I'm a humanoid too.

Monday, November 10, 2008






Currently having a quarter-life fashion crisis. It's alright, though. I will be over it soon.
Hopefully...

I think I am just going to try and wear absolutely everything in my closet. Even if I am not thrilled with a certain article, I am just going to have to make it work. I'll figure out some way to wear it that pleases me and stimulates the fashion portion of my brain.

Something that I am NOT confused about lately: music.
Music is keeping me quite happy these days. 

Currently listening on repeat to:
Artsy- The Grouch
Blue Alert- Madeleine Peyroux
Take Me Away- John Legend
Psychotic Girl- The Black Keys




Denim dress- Miry??
Pashmina scarf- Reggie & Luca
Thigh high socks- AA
Wooden platforms- Gap


Smile for me, baby.
-Molly Shameless

No comments:

Post a Comment