Powered by Blogger.

back to reality

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Photobucket




Photobucket



Photobucket





Last night's traveling/airplane oufit:


Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket


Ahhh...such a delightful week. An absolutely phenomenal vaca with the family; I am just the happiest camper. Seven days filled with pina coladas, ridiculously fast boat rides, bike rides down a volcano, snorkeling in the turquoise waters, frolicking along the softest-sand beaches, delicious food, and relaxation. 

I do hope all of your Thanksgiving holidays were magical. I have missed blogging. (Hopefully that does not make me too much of a dork).

I have compiled a few outfit photos from the past week. Hope you like them :) It was certainly a change from my normal garb, but I enjoyed the sundresses and cut-off shorts. 

Wearing thrifted dresses, cropped blazer, sandals, Cheap Mondays green off-the-shoulder, DIY denim shorts, Bestsey Johnson peacock necklace.

Smile for me, baby! It's oh so lovely to be back!
-Molly Shameless

p.s. WAY INTO SHOULDER PADS LATELY...thinking that is Mr. Decarnin's doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment