Powered by Blogger.

Silky Goodness

Friday, November 7, 2008


Do I own too many panties? You might say so...if you were the type of person who thought there was such a thing as TOO MANY panties. You might have guessed by now that I'm not that type of person. Even if I was, I'd have to keep buying them...for you, the reader. After all, where would you be without my all-important product reviews? I know. I just shuddered too, at the very thought.

At any rate, my point is that sometimes I'll buy a bunch of different things at once, and some of these things will get pushed to the back of my drawer and forgotten about, at least temporarily. I found these today in my drawer. I vaguely remember buying them, but can't exactly remember when. I know it was quite a while ago. It had actually been a while since I've worn anything out of my vintage pin-up style collection. As usual, it felt good to get back into it.

These are from Secrets in Lace. It's a website that I have a bit of a love/hate relationship with. Some of my earliest vintage stocking and panty purchases have come from here. Whenever I visit their website, I find myself enchanted by the models. But many of the items I've ordered have failed to meet the lofty expectations I've held for them.

I absolutely love the way the Dominique Brief looks on the model here. I think she looks gorgeous in this full cut panty. But I was a bit leery of how they would look and feel in person. But when I took them out of the package, I was pleasantly surprised. These are 100% silk and feel every bit as good as that sounds. It has a some lace detail in the front of the panty which makes them even that much prettier. As soon as I stepped into them this morning and pulled them up my legs, I knew it had been a mistake to wait this long to wear them.

All day today, I have felt the silkiness gently brushing against me with every move I make. Looking down I have had to be careful that my shirt keeps the shiny whiteness that rises well about the waist of my Rock & Republic jeans well concealed. Wearing these around for the day leaves me quite convinced that these panties will make any wearer feel good and feel pretty.

They're still available, and you can buy them here for $29. I think you, like me, will find them well worth it. You know I'd never steer you wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment