Powered by Blogger.

My MaxMara Question Answered......Sort of

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

You may recall my displeasure at falling in love with MaxMara tights only to not be able to find any...anywhere.

Well today, I dropped into their store to see what they had. The answer...not a hell of a lot. The sales associate who helped me told me that, as I suspected, the tights that I had purchased from Fig Leaves were last season's style.

No problem. What does she have for this season?

Turns out, all they have for this season is opaque tights in a few different solid colors. None of the sheer patterned tights I had been hoping for. Of course, it is November and all stores are well into their winter lines, at this point. So, hopefully in the spring they'll be back with some other styles. The sales associate did tell me to check back periodically as they do get some different styles of tights from time to time. Anyway, I picked out a few different colors. I didn't want to be rude and buy nothing, after all.

Interestingly, when I asked her if they had a web site, she told me they did not....yet. I can't imagine their are too many other stores that don't have a website at this point, but what are you gonna do?

No comments:

Post a Comment