Powered by Blogger.

Bonjour! Bonjour! Oh my God!

Thursday, November 13, 2008




Today I actually wore heels. And I didn't just stay home. These shoes are actually really comfortable, but heavy. And it was semi-warm today so I didn't even have to take a jacket! 

Ugh, I'm doing catching-up things today like banking and cleaning and such. I even scheduled an appointment with a T.A. to figure out why I have a C in a class (yikes), but being the fool that I am I never responded when he emailed me a time. So now I'm sitting in this cafe blogging instead of getting my grades up. This is admittedly more fun. 

Pants: J. Crew (for $1 at a thrift store!)
Shirt: H and M
Scarf as belt: thrift
Shoes: Target

Smile for me, baby. And please tell me you know what movie my title is from!
-Lo

No comments:

Post a Comment