Powered by Blogger.

Wolford Makes Panties Too...

Tuesday, November 18, 2008



...And they certainly are nice. I got a chance to try on a pair of Wolford panties when I was in their store recently and couldn't believe how great they felt. I bought them that day. Today, I got to wear them, and I couldn't be happier. If you're a fan of their tights, and the smoothness, softness, and great feel of them, than you'll be just as big a fan of their panties, as they are made with the same philosophy in mind.

I got the one pictured here. It is the Velvet Tanga. I got mine in black. It is seamless, very soft, and, as the website says, a matt material. It is also very stretchy. I would imagine these could fit just about anybody comfortably. They remind me of the original Body By Victoria panties, before VS started messing around with the fabric content, only much, much nicer. They are 87% nylon, 10% elastane, and 3% cotton. Like I said, they aren't all that much different than many of their tights.

These feel as good on as you'd expect from Wolford. They aren't all that cheap, though. They retail here for £24.00. I'm not sure what the current exchange is, but I think I paid even a bit more at $60. But like my friend there told me, isn't owning nice underwear important? If you're going to skimp, is it really smart to skimp on the stuff that is right up against your body, that you're going to feel all day? Amen, sister.

And they are worth it. They don't have much in the way of style, appearance, or femininity. There's no lace or satin on these. But they'd probably be the most comfortable best feeling panties you'd own.

I'll probably be buying more Wolford panties in the upcoming weeks. I'm thinking it's time to give up cheap panties for good. Even if it means a slightly less occasional review here...

No comments:

Post a Comment