Powered by Blogger.

top four

Thursday, November 20, 2008



I know it is only Thursday, but I have decided on what I am going to refer to "my favorites of the week." These are the four things that have caught my eye and captured my attention in these past few days.



This Picture:
The expression in her eyes. The movement of the feathers and fringe. The softness of the colors. The wind and the curls in her hair. The way her hair is covering her face, leaving her looking so coy and mysterious. The streaks of light. I just cannot get over it. There is something ever so ethereal about it. 
Photobucket
Rock.The.Trend.


These pants:
They're high-waisted. They have studs. They're $65 dollars. Enough said.
Photobucket
urbanoutfitters.com


This boy:
Love his scruff. Love that his hair/scruff is red. Love that he is making sexy eyes (unfortunately, he is probably looking at some other woman). Love his blazer. Love his boots.
Photobucket
The Sartorialist


This Shirt:
Men's Active shirt stolen from a guy friend. And I love it. The sleeves are wide and an odd length and awkward, which makes it perfect. I dig awkwardness. It's so human. Back to the shirt- Comfortable. Long. Slouchy. Perf.
Photobucket
photobooth



Well, there they are. 

I am really enjoying being a part of the whole blogging realm these days. I will admit, I have spent a few sad days thinking no one even read our little blog. But lately we have been getting comments and feedback from the loveliest of fashionistas (we do go and read all of your blogs). It is very encouraging, I must say. So thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

Smile for me, baby.
-Molly Shameless

No comments:

Post a Comment