Powered by Blogger.

You'll Have To Excuse Me

Thursday, June 5, 2008


...Because I feel like a kid on Christmas. You know, minus the feety pajamas.

I just got back from picking up my mail. First let's start with the Secret's In Lace stuff. I got the garter belt and stockings. I took the garter belt out of the package for a quick look. It's satin and lace, with everything but the front being see-through. I'll get a closer look at the stockings when I get home, so I have nothing to add on those at the moment. The panties were.......I don't even know how to describe them. Soft, sensual, see-through, classic....and I haven't even tried them on yet. Hopefully I'll get my chance tonight.

The two panties from Babygirl Boutique are so beautiful. Lots of lace, lots of see-through, lots of coverage. Along with the panties from Secrets, these could quickly become my three favorite pairs. As a bonus, Babygirl included a pair of Leg Avenue pink fishnet thigh highs picture here. They'll be just perfect with the pin-up panties, I have a feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment