Powered by Blogger.

Bad Times

Wednesday, June 25, 2008


I don't know what to say, other than never has $5 seemed like such a waste of money before.

The photo is of the Leg Avenue Sheer Backseam Thigh Highs with Lace Top. I found them in a local lingerie store while browsing for some every day stockings. Sadly, even with my expectations adjusted according to the price tag, these came up well short.

What was the problem? I've never before purchased stay-ups that had this hard of a time staying up. By 9am I was pulling on the outside of my pant leg trying to get them back into place. By 9:30 I was in the restroom trying to readjust them and get them to stay up. By 10am, they were sitting in the trash bin under my desk. And now I sit, sadly, with bare legs.

I was hoping for a days worth of wear out of these things, and I didn't even come close. I came up with a couple of hours of frustration. Oh well.

If for whatever reason, you want to give these a try yourself and prove me wrong. Good luck. But I can only find them online for $10. At least I didn't spend that.

No comments:

Post a Comment