Powered by Blogger.

Couquette Satin Bullet Bra

Monday, June 9, 2008


My bra dissapointment continues...

Again captivating in the picture and disasterous in person, the bullet bra came up well short of expectations. From the moment I took it out of the package, I was underwhelmed. It felt somewhat somewhat flimsy and almost clumsy in quality. I don't know if you get what I mean by clumsy, but that's the best word I could come up with to descrive it. The material is shiny and satiny, but it just didn't end up projecting elegance or sexiness.

The bra did have some nice stitching on the cups, and some thick comfortable staps. On the back there was a 2-hook closure. Unfotunately, the bra didn't fit....at all. I am typically a 36B, but I bought the 38B to be on the safe size. But the bra was still way too small. It must have been the smallest 38B ever.

So my search for a bra to go with my sheer white panty/garter belt combination continues. I'll be returning this, along with strapless bra, back to the retailer. Maybe I'll have some better luck elsewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment