Powered by Blogger.

Fishnets

Friday, June 13, 2008



So I've been wearing stockings or thigh highs lately on a daily basis, but up until today, they have all been of a sheer variety. Today I gave these fishnet thigh highs from Leg Avenue a try. I purchased them for about $5 from a lingerie store near where I work. They came in one size fits most. For this kind of price, I wasn't sure what to expect.

I've got to say, I love me some fishnets. They look great, and feel terribly good. Often times, the silicone hold up top can become very uncomfortable over the course of the day. But these seem different. The tops of these thigh highs have been staying up, but not bothering my legs at all. They feel much differently under my pants than normal thigh highs, and I am very much enjoying it. I have to admit that I'm occasionally pulling up my pant leg to admire the way they look on my legs. I want to run around my office and show them to everyone!

...I won't though. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment