Powered by Blogger.

The Garter Belt Situation

Wednesday, June 11, 2008



Last Friday I mentioned how I would like to wear my garter belt more often, but I wasn't sure if the straps would show through my pants. That day I was dressed casual and didn't need to worry about anything showing through my jeans, as opposed to the dress pants that I normally have to wear.

Well, today I figured I'd give it a go and see what it looked like. I wore my garter belt and stockings and pulled on my full coverage white nylon panties over it. The look of the garter and stockings through the transparency of the white panties was so arousing.

I proceeded to pull on my work clothes over the lingerie and had a look. I felt pretty good that I could get away with it. The straps, for the most part, did not show through. If I'm sitting, or bend down, the fabric of my pants pull somewhat tighter over the straps, but for the most part I think it's okay. As far as I can tell, none of my co-workers seem the wiser. Meanwhile, I get to enjoy the sensuous feeling of my stockings on my legs, every time I walk around or even shift in my seat.

Today is a good day. I believe I now have the green light to wear a garter belt and stockings, whenever I feel I want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment