Powered by Blogger.

The Nicole Strapless Bra

Monday, June 9, 2008



Once again, I was completely taken by an item in a picture, only to be dissapointed when I finally got the chance to try it on. Honestly, how lovely does the model in the picture look? And while it's certainly possible that this bra would work much better on someone other than me (read: a woman), I'm not entirely sure that is true.

This is a strapless bra with a thick see-through band with a 4-hook closure on the back. It is a nylon bra with some small amount of spandex mixed in. Unlike some strapless bras, this did not come with straps that you could add on if you wanted to go that route. It had a shiny satin cups with lace on the top but no padding in the cups.

On me, it just didn't feel good. The lace felt a bit cheap and despite the small cup size, bunched up a bit under my shirt and showed through. In addition, the underwire extends up the middle of the bra and almost to the top of the cups. From almost the very first moment, the underwire was digging in to me. Needless to say, this will be going back to the retailer. It's too bad it didn't work out, but I'll probably end up exchanging it for some more stockings.

While we're on the subject of stockings...despite the near 100 degree heat, I am continuing to make good on my pledge to wear stockings every day (don't feel too bad for me, my office is well air-conditioned). I'm very much addicted to the sensual feel of nylon on my legs all day long. It is almost as good a feeling as panties........almost.

No comments:

Post a Comment