Powered by Blogger.

You Get What You Pay For?

Tuesday, June 10, 2008


Yeah, probably. But I've been stocking up on stockings (sorry for the god-awful pun) so the occasional $4 stocking is worth a try. I saw these on the shelf while I was purchasing my garter belt and stockings last week. I got a pair in black, figuring that I still need some thigh highs depending upon how often I was able to wear my garter belts.

I got a chance to throw them on this morning, and they're not half bad. They'll never be mistaken for being high quality, but they fit nicely and have been a comfortable wear so far today. I haven't needed to adjust them, and they have remained comfortable despite the oppressive heat and humidity we've been experiencing in my neck of the woods.

I'll suck it up and start wearing a garter belt more often eventually. I just need to give them a test run with my work clothes and that hasn't happened yet. But it will soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment