Powered by Blogger.

I Must Have You...

Sunday, June 29, 2008



Admittedly, I don't own a lot of slips. While they are one of my favorite pieces of lingerie, they can often be tough to wear discreetly. They basically don't work with much of the stuff I wear on a daily basis. Sadly.

But that doesn't stop me from looking. What does stop me, dead in my tracks, is the La Perla Must-Have slip. I know this isn't the first time I've gushed about La Perla, but how can you look at this slip and not thing of it as a thing of beauty? Look closely at the lace detail. Look with envy at the see-through center, as I do.

And it can be yours for a mere $488 by clicking here. If you stop here, feel free to buy an extra one for me. I won't mind. Honestly, I think you should. Think of it as good karma!!

No comments:

Post a Comment