Powered by Blogger.

Bettie, I Love You

Tuesday, June 24, 2008



You know the age old question, "If you were stranded on a desserted island and could only bring one pair of panties with you, which one would you pick"? What? No one has ever asked you that before? Well if not, that's a good thing, because it gives you time to get your butt over to Dollhouse Bettie to pick a pair of these up. These are the Dollhouse Retro 50s Satin Panties. After putting these on this morning, I'm not sure if I've ever even worn panties before today.

Okay, okay, I'll try and relax with the hyperbole now. As anyone who has read this blog knows, I've been buying up some retro and vintage style panties lately. In general, they are a whole different experience to any of the regular styles of panties available in stores today. The detail that they are manufactured with, as well as the look and feel of them, both on and off are far superior to most of the panties I own.

At any rate, my searches for these retro styles eventually brought me to Dollhouse Bettie. Dollhouse Bettie is based in San Francisco and specializes in vintage, retro, and classic styles of lingerie, since 2004. It pains me that a few short years ago, I took a walk down Haight Street completely ignorant to the existance of this place. If only I had stumbled across it a that time, I would've surely stopped in for a visit. Instead, I only get to shop via their website...but it is better than nothing.

So what about these panties? They are full cut nylon with absolutely gorgeous nylon/lycra lace detail down the sides. The detail is finished off at the top with a pretty pink bow. The waist and leg openings display a lace trim that adds to the beauty of this panty. Finally, as the description on the website attests, they are ultra soft and ultra luxurious. If you hadn't guessed by now, this is my favorite panty purchase since I started this blog. I waited a while to wear them, but I'm glad today was the day...

And a very happy Pinup Panty Tuesday to all....

No comments:

Post a Comment