Powered by Blogger.

I Heart Casual Fridays

Friday, June 20, 2008


Nothing like hiding a garter belt under some Citizens for Humanity! Sure my jeans sit pretty low, but they go a long way in masking my garter straps.

And oh are my garter straps happy today as they are holding up the faux full fashioned, pink Marissa Seamed Stockings with contrasting foot, that I bought after reading about them on Tracle's blog last week. As you can see, these are a beautiful pair of stockings. Who can resist the contrast of pink and black, the delightful shimmer, the black back seam, and most of all, the French heel? But they feel even better, as they are 100% nylon and 15 denier. With each movement of my legs beneath my desk I am softly caressed by these lovely stockings.

These stockings are available at stockingirl.com and retail for $22.99. They are available in 8 different colors, all with black tops, black back seams, and black feet. You know I want them all now....I am practicing restraint....

No comments:

Post a Comment