Powered by Blogger.

Retro Sheer Panty

Sunday, June 8, 2008


I bought this panty to to with the Romance Garter Belt. I'm getting completely into the retro panties look and thought these looked totally hot on the model. While I was lukewarm overall on the garterbelt, I was very happy with these panties.

They are completely see-through, including the crotch, which was not reinforced with cotton. These panties are all nylon, and were very soft and sensual to the touch. Overall, I thought these were very feminine. They are full cut and the material shows everything. These panties are very comfortable and the waist goes up above the belly button. I felt very sexy when I was wearing them. I wore them around the house while doing laundry, and really enjoyed the feel of them and the fact that they didn't ride up on me or shift out of place at all. I may end up buying this in a few more colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment