Powered by Blogger.

The Romance Garter Belt

Saturday, June 7, 2008


To be honest, I'm not in love with it. I like it. I really do. But maybe I just expected to like it a little better than I did. When I received it, I was a little dissapointed. It just seemed to look a little nicer in the picture. It actually seemed a little flimsy to me. I guess maybe because it's one of Secrets In Lace's cheaper garter belts. I don't know.

The garter belt is a nylon and spandex blend, and the material is somewhat stretchy. The very front is a shiny nylon material while the sides and back are a see-through mesh. There is a seam up the middle of the back. Overall, there are six straps with metal clasps. The straps are adjustable but didn't seem to have a lot of stretch to them. It's a pull-on garter belt, so there is no closure anywhere, but it did seem to fit snuggly without digging in too much.

I guess it might not sound that way, but I do like this. I just have a feeling I'm going to get a bit more wear out of the garter belt I reviewed yesterday. I'll give them both an extended try over the next few days and I'm pretty sure I'll have a better idea then...

No comments:

Post a Comment