Powered by Blogger.

They're Here!

Thursday, June 5, 2008


My online tracking tells me that my orders from Babygirl Boutique and Secrets in Lace (minus the two bras) have arrived. I'll be heading over around lunch to pick them up. I can hardly wait.

In a somewhat related development, I have made the decision to start wearing stockings or pantyhose everyday to go along with the panties that I already wear every day. This is my third day in a row wearing thigh highs, and I'm now wondering how I used to go without them. While I own a small collection of stockings, I certainly own many more panties. So it may be time to switch my purchasing pattern a bit.

I'll be writing my review of the Babygirl and Secrets items as soon as I get a chance to try them. Then I'll be looking forward to the to-be-determined 'Pinup Girl Panty Day'.

No comments:

Post a Comment