Powered by Blogger.

I Wanna Be a Pinup Girl

Sunday, June 1, 2008



A fellow blogger who took note of my love for vintage panties, recently pointed me in the direction of Babygirl Boutique. Upon browsing around the site I've come to find that they have a decent collection of pinup-style panties, such as the ones pictured above that I am absolutely in love with. The more I explore my lingerie fetish, the more obsessed I'm becoming with the pinup girl.

I own a lot of panties in a ton of different styles and colors. But none of them are really the pinup girl/Leg Show model type. I've been seeing models in these types of panties forever, but I've never really seen them in stores. Now that I'm finding them in a few places on line, I want to buy a pair along with some retro-type garter/stocking combination to complete the whole pinup girl look.

I simply need to get a pair of these panties. The problem is...I want all of them! I can't bring myself to decide on just one pair for me. Which ones should I get? Somebody help me!

No comments:

Post a Comment