Powered by Blogger.

When Walking Around Bloomingdale's

Saturday, June 21, 2008

...With $9 in your pocket, you're likely to realize pretty fast that you're in the wrong department store. Their lingerie department carries some of the highest brands of lingerie and hosiery. If you want to spend over $100 on a pair of panties, you've come to the right place.

So what did my nine measly dollars get me? A pretty good pair of pantyhose, that's what. They're bone colored, sheer to waist, and have a sandal toe. They have an attractive crystal shimmer to them. They are an 88/12 blend of nylon and spandex.

Lately I've been getting myself quite a few expensive pairs of stockings. Sometimes it's nice to throw on a $9 pair that you don't have to worry about as much. Especially when they feel this good. Sadly, I cannot dig up a photo of them as they are curiously not available on the Bloomingdale's website. But if you happen to have a Bloomingdale's in your neighborhood, stop in and grab a pair. You'll be happy you did.

Ps. They're called Silk Sensations, and they're made exclusively for Bloomingdale's. I left this bit of info out of the original post.

No comments:

Post a Comment