Powered by Blogger.

Floral Pantyhose

Monday, June 23, 2008


Today I got the opportunity to wear the Geo Floral pantyhose from Hue. I have spoken before about the great quality of Hue hosiery for the very affordable price. These are no different. They are black sheer pantyhose with a nice floral detail all the way up my legs. Unfortunately I couldn't find a picture of them, but I added a picture of the hosiery without the detail to give you an idea. These feel great on my legs and look even prettier. My one complaint, is that the textured hosiery from Hue always seem to come in control top. I am not at all a fan of control top, but I made the exception here, just because I loved the look of these so much.

These are black with a 78/22 blend of nylon and spandex. They are quite stretchy and very comfortable. I almost feel silly wearing them, considering the amount of fashion stockings I have been buying lately, but what can I say, sometimes I just want something simple and worry free, and today my hue pantyhose feel like they're worth just as much.

No comments:

Post a Comment