Powered by Blogger.

Luxury, Thy Name Is...

Monday, June 16, 2008


La Perla. Am I exaggerating to say that there are not adjectives available in the English language to describe these panties? If so, it is only the slightest of exaggerations.

Given my panty obsession, and stopping to think about all of the panties that I have bought and worn in my lifetime, I simply needed to take a moment to experience how the other half lives. Could I afford them? Absolutely not. But I allowed myself a moment of recklessness when I stepped into a La Perla store recently.




Upon walking in, I was greeted with the requisite amount of stuffiness and snobbishness inherent in this type of place. But as I continued to shop, and perhaps demonstrate that I was going to buy something that day, the saleslady did warm up to me. She showed me quite a variety of panties and took the time to describe them to me. They are handcrafted in Italy, and made from the finest of materials. I decided to go with the "Must Have Culotte" panty pictured here, in pink. It is an 80/20 blend of nylon and spandex. They seemed constructed to fit me perfectly with the double layer in the front. These are, indeed, one of the more comfortable panties I have ever worn and, without a doubt, the most comfortable pair of lace panties I have ever worn. Beyond that, they are a thing of beauty on the eyes. Of course, while part of me is afraid to ever wear these panties, the other part of me can't fathom ever taking them off.

No comments:

Post a Comment