Powered by Blogger.

Monday Blues...

Monday, June 2, 2008


I would guess that we're all familiar with the Monday blues. Most people aren't in any hurry to return to work or school after enjoying a weekend off. It's no different for me, except for the fact that I always wear panties to work, whereas I only wear them about half the time on my days off.

So why do I have the Monday blues, even though I'm wearing my pink lacy Victoria's Secret panties? Oddly enough, it's because I'm finally making my purchase from Secrets In Lace today. Let me explain. I'm purchasing the Romance Garter Belt, pictured above, as well as the absolutely gorgeous Retro Sheer Panty. The bra, in the picture above is the Nicole Strapless Bra. My only other alternative, is the Coquette Satin Bullet Bra, which I love. The problem is this: How much wear am I really going to get out of either? Sure, I'm looking at my workplace dress code, and nowhere does it say "Men must wear male underwear", but I'm pretty sure either will be pretty visible under my work clothes. While it's always exciting to leave the potential of getting caught, am I risking too much by doing so?

I know another alternative is to just wear the panty, garter belt, and stockings, but I really want to wear the whole thing. Do I need to stop indulging myself and think about the potential embarassment and reprucussions if I get caught? Am I overreacting and the reality is noone will notice or care? I can't figure it out. What should I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment