Powered by Blogger.

And a Happy Pin-Up Panty Day To All!!

Tuesday, June 17, 2008


I know I'm happy, at least. That's because I am wearing my Retro Pinup Panties with Black Lace Panels on the Side, pictured here. It may not be possible, but I feel almost as pretty and as sexy as Bernie Dexter right now. These panties truly transport me to a different place.

They are full coverage, 100% nylon panties. Just like the ones in the photo, they are 100% see-thru...and oh is there much to see at the moment. They have a double layer of nylon on the crotch, which cuddles up oh so nicely to me every time I move. In addition, there is a small flower with a black bow on the front of the waist and wide panels of lace down each side of the panty. There is also some nice lace detail on the leg and the waist openings. Did I mention that they are see thru?

They are available here at Babygirl Boutique. They are $18.95 and come in a wide variety of different sizes. The size large fit me just fine. When you're there, you can stop to check out their Retro Pinup Panties section for more little goodies like this.


These are the greatest feeling panties I have worn in a while. Between the way they feel on me, and how I know they look under my pants, I feel like cutting the work day short today. I feel to good to concentrate on work today ;).

No comments:

Post a Comment