Powered by Blogger.

Caught In the Act

Sunday, June 15, 2008


Wearing panties, as well as other lingerie, is a totally personal thing for me. I started doing it at a very very young age and I've been doing it for as long as I can remember. For years I've gone to work, school, and countless other places with a pretty pair of panties on, and nobody has been the wiser.

But deep down, there is some strange need to let others know what I am doing. It's one of the reasons I started this blog in the first place. I could be allowed to be completely open and honest about this fetish, but in a controlled environment where I wouldn't have to worry about possible backlash.

Still, it isn't always enough. I constantly fantasize about getting caught. I don't even know why, but it's a huge turn on. To one day bend over to pick something up and flash my panties to the world. Chances are, if anyone were to see, they would not like it, or perhaps even be disgusted. But, still, I can't stop thinking about it. I have no idea why...

No comments:

Post a Comment