Powered by Blogger.

The Bra Situation.......

Wednesday, June 4, 2008


So on Monday I purchased my panty, garter belt, and stockings from Secrets in Lace. At the time I posted about how I was on the fence as to which bra to buy to complete the look. The one in the picture Monday, was the strapless, which went with the panty, and garter combination. The other, pictured here, is the bullet, which I like much better. The problem was how much, if any, wear I'd get from either, under my male clothes.

It was suggested to me that I give the bra a shot under my clothes at home before wearing it to work, or anywhere else for that matter. I think that makes the most sense.

So, in the end, which one did I go with? I bought both, of course. I'll see how they fit/look when I buy them, then I'll decide which (if either) I'll keep. In the end, I'll probably keep both. I grow attached quickly. As soon as I get them, I'll post about how they work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment