Powered by Blogger.

Movin On Up...

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Cause that's just me, I'm never satisfied with my place in life....

I wish I was talking about a promotion, a new job, or a better house. All I'm talking about though, is lingerie. But hey, for those of you who haven't been paying attention, that's what this here blog is about.

So despite the enjoyment I get out of wearing panties and nylons every day, I'm strangely unfulfilled. I mean, I should be happy that I recently discovered my garter belts don't show through my pants as badly as I anticipated. Every morning now, I get to not only decide what panties to wear, but also, now, which nylons.

What's the problem? Something is missing. Namely a bra. I mean, if I'm going to wear lingerie every day, don't I need a bra too? It feels unnatural not to. So I set out today in search of a bra that won't be blatantly obvious under my shirts. I went to a local department store, and the woman was somewhat unhelpful. She continually showed me bras with huge cups and lots of padding...not exactly discreet if you ask me. And since this wasn't exactly a low-end department store, I didn't feel like ponying up the money for something that I wouldn't be able to use. I'm thinking about possibly cheating and just wearing a camisole. I'm not exactly sure.

At any rate, I have nothing to review at the moment. But I'll find something, hopefully lots of things that work, and soon I'll be wearing all the lingerie I want every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment