Powered by Blogger.

Like a Good Cuban Cigar

Friday, June 27, 2008


My first go at a Cuban heel stocking was a good one. Pictured here are the Isabella Cuban Heel Sheer Backseam Stockings. I have not tried any Isabella products before today, but I'm pretty happy with how these stockings turned out. These are not top of the line stockings, by any means, but they're pretty good for everyday wear, which is what I'm using them for today. For the money, they are certainly worth it, in my opinion.

I am very much enjoying the heel detail on these, and the back seam makes them look and feel very sexy. They're made of a nylon/lycra blend "stretch yarn". While they may have a vintage look, they do not exactly have a vintage feel. But they're going a long way towards washing the bad taste from the Leg Avenue thigh highs of a couple of days ago out of my mouth. After all, it's always nice to end the week on a positive note.

The price is right at $8, and they're available at a wide variety of colors and just about any size you might need, here. It's amazing how the right pair of hose can improve your outlook on any given day. Why not give them a try?

No comments:

Post a Comment