Powered by Blogger.

What a Difference a Couple of Weeks Make

Monday, June 30, 2008

In early June I posted about how I gave it a try and wore a garter belt under my clothes to work. And while the straps can occasionally show through my pants, depending on how I am sitting or standing, I have begun to grow more and more comfortable with whatever risk may be involved with wearing one.

In fact today, despite the fact that I am wearing stay-ups, my garter belt is still surrounding me, beneath my clothes, hooked into the lace tops of my stockings. Once an item that seemed optional, it's begun to become more and more a part of my everyday attire, to the point that something seems to be missing when I don't have it on. I might get caught by someone, I suppose, but maybe that's part of the fun.

I'll probably have to look into buying some more, if I do, you can be sure I will update about it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment