Powered by Blogger.

Feels Good Cause It's Free!

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Along with my purchase of the Retro Pinup Panties, which I reviewed yesterday, I have recently purchased several other pairs of panties from Babygirl Boutique. Oh don't worry, those reviews are coming.

When you purchase something from Babygirl, they promise you a free gift. So these were my free gift from my first Babygirl purchase. They are the Leg Avenue Fishnet Thigh High Stockings in pink.

What can I say? I love thigh highs, and I've recently taken quite a liking to fishnets. And, hey, they were free. So I was more than happy to give them a go. They are 100% nylon with an elastic band at the top. They are guaranteed to not fall down. And they didn't. They started off a bit tight, but they shortly conformed to my leg and grew quite comfortable. The elastic band was actually a welcome alternative to the silicone tops which, after a few days, had done a bit of a number on my legs. All in all, I'm happy with these. They're free. And I love me some fishnets...

No comments:

Post a Comment