Powered by Blogger.

Premier Euro Heel Stockings

Sunday, June 8, 2008


I purchased these stockings with the garter belt and panties from Secrets In Lace. I got them in white to match the rest of the purchase. I loved the vintage look of these stockings and thought they looked very sexy, in a pinup model type way. I've worn a decent amount of stockings in my life, but these were a little different, so I was really looking forward to giving them a try.

Overall, I thought they felt really nice. They fit quite nicely and looked and felt incredibly sexy. Together with the garter belt they made a great look and made me feel very sexy when I was wearing them. As stockings go, they are not the cheapest at $29 for a pair, but I was pretty glad I bought them. I put the sheer panties on over the garter belt to complete the look and was very happy with everything. I'm hoping to get the opportunity to put all of this together with one of the bras and wear them around for the day. I'm sure it will be a very sensual experience...

No comments:

Post a Comment