Powered by Blogger.

What to do?

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I'm in love with many of the new styles recently put forth by Falke. The truth is, I could easily talk myself into buying several pairs of tights. But at $45 each, I'm going to resist the urge. After a winter in which I bought way too much Wolford, I'm cutting back (at least until I intentionally tear everything I own so I can have an excuse ;)).

So I'm buying one. I'm spending $45 to buy one of these and I'm going to wear them and love them. And out of all the styles I'm drooling over right now...it's gonna be one of these two...

There's the Bennet Tights. These tights have a opaque short that ends at the top of the thigh that gives way to a floral band, almost resembling a stay up. The rest of the leg down is polka dot diamond pattern down through the toe. The short is 30 denier and the rest of the leg is 15. They are 92% polyamide, 7% elastane, and 1% cotton. They come in only black and are sized small/medium or medium/large.

I love these tights. I like any tight with a stay up effect, and I'm a sucker for floral patterns. I'm quite certain I'd love these if I got a chance to wear them.

But there's also the Bardot Tights. These are truly unique and every time I'm tights shopping (which is all the time) I always end up coming back to these. I just love the way they look.

At the top they are just your regular sheer tights from the waist. They come in a powder color (a light beige) only. Just below the knee, the effect of a knee-high sock is created using black flowers. Continuous side by side black flowers make up the band and then more flowers are staggered throughout, all the way to the toe.

For all the tights I have with a stay up effect, these would be my first with a knee high sock effect. Not to mention, I'm a sucker for floral and feminine. These tights come with a shimmering effect and are 15 denier throughout. They're 81% polyamide, 9% polypropylene, 9% elastane, and 1% cotton. Again, they come in small/medium and medium/large.

So which to get? I want both but I have to settle for one. Anyone care to chime in and help me decide? As soon as I try them, I'll be posting a review of what I thought of these tights. I'll even include a picture!!!! (No, not of me ;))

No comments:

Post a Comment