Powered by Blogger.

Pushing the Envelope

Thursday, February 5, 2009


Nine times out of ten, I am able to limit myself strictly underwear when it comes to my fetish for wearing women's clothing. Well, as you might've guessed already, today was one of those one in ten days.

In addition to my panty/stocking and foot fetish, I definitely have a shoe fetish. It's not something I've acted on to any great degree, mainly because I have a difficult size to locate (12) and I don't really have a lot of room for shoes in my place (seeing as how I already have panties and stockings stuffed into every crevice of my condo). But the fetish itself, coupled with my need to let my inner female out in the open from time to time, led me to go shoe shopping this afternoon.

I went at lunch, in hopes that the store would be quieter than after work. This particular store is quite a drive away, but I knew they had 12 so I went. As I had hoped, the store was quite quiet. I asked the clerk if they carried size 12 (it had been a while since I went there) but they did, and she went in back to find a few things. She came out with two pairs, both with very high heels and kind of a scaled texture to them. I looked them over wondering to myself if I had the courage. Finally I blurted out "Is it okay if I tried them on?" She said "of course", so I removed my shoes to reveal black nylon with reinforced toes. I slipped the pumps on and started to walk around. I looked in the mirror and raised my pant leg to reveal even more of my sheer tights. They were actually a bit big on my foot and I was struggling somewhat to walk in them. I sheepishly apologized saying that I don't wear pumps that often. She couldn't have been sweeter as she smiled back and told me it was okay. She suggested that she could find something with a smaller heel and walked in back.

A minute later she emerged with these pumps here, called the Walcott, in dark purple. They fit my foot perfectly, and I was walking around the store like a pro. She told me that they looked really good and I could put them with a pair of jeans and a "cute top". Without a thought, I told her that I really wanted to do more shopping now. She told me that I definitely should. My face probably had a look of disbelief.

As she rang me up I asked her how often they got new styles in and she told me every Monday and to check back on Tuesdays and Wednesdays because that's when they'd be fully unpacked. Before I left I extended my hand and introduced myself. She introduced herself and shook my hand. I thanked her profusely for all her help and headed out of the store. I couldn't have been happier about the experience.

As for the cute top? No, I didn't go looking for one anywhere in the mall, but I must admit, I am tempted...

No comments:

Post a Comment